We believe in what orthodox Christians have believed for centuries: the Apostles Creed and all the important doctrines.
• The Old and New Testaments are the inerrant Word of God and given to us for teaching, correction, rebuke and training in righteousness (2 Tim. 3:16).
•The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one God, three persons, co-eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent (Eph. 1, John 8).
•Jesus the Messiah was born of the virgin Mary and lived as a man (Matt. 1).
• Salvation is by grace through faith in the atoning work of Messiah Jesus on the cross (Eph. 2:8-10, John 3:16).
• Jesus was raised from the dead physically (Matt. 28).
• The Church universal, the Body of Christ, is made up of all believers throughout the Earth, with local expressions (Acts, 1 Cor. 12).
• The Holy Spirit works actively to empower believers for witness, ministry and supernatural works (Acts, 1 Cor. 12).
•Jesus will return to Earth in bodily form (Acts 1:11).
•Unbelievers will be judged and consigned to hell (John 3:16, Rev. 20:11-15).
Believers will reign with Christ and enjoy Heaven (Rev. 5:9-10, 21).